CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS Hepatitis C test results

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
letithappen Views: 3,881
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,140,865

Re: MMS Hepatitis C test results

Thanks sonicwind, I second that. I contracted hepc from iv over 23 years ago and my partner of 25yrs and our kids did NOT catch hepc, I only found out I had it last summer. It is very hard to pass on other than blood to blood contact. It is also difficult to cure and I am not surprised that mms can not get in deep to kill it completely. My experience is that the mms has made me feel much better, people around me can see a marked change. I assume that this is because the mms does kill the hepc virus that is in the blood. I think I can also assume that taking the maintance dose will keep the virus low and may eventually kill it all together.

The alternative interferon treatment (I have type 1) would require me to basically take a year off work as the side affects are so extreme. Then there is little over a 50% chance of success.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)