CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS Hepatitis C test results

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
Makeda Views: 3,735
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,140,610

Re: MMS Hepatitis C test results

Thanks for correcting me. That's some interesting information. It basically says you can't depend on a single test in a single time period for validation one way or the other. I had noticed the log number on previous reports but I didn't know what it meant and the doctors all referred to the actual count. I'm still not sure the purpose of the log number as a log calculation would need a reference number, in other words, another test, so I thought maybe it meant something different. If the test swung towards a pessimistic direction, then you could in fact have had even more benefit than was represented. You seem like you're assuming the change in number is entirely and definitively due to the natural fluctuation. I don't know know why you would do that. Like me, you were probably hoping for a 0 count. totally understand given the nausea and diarrhea not wanting to continue, but if it was that bad, you weren't following the protocol of increasing slowly and backing off whenever symptoms occurred.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)