CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FOR JAB -will mms clean out dentin tubules?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
SilverFox Views: 1,275
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,139,652

Re: FOR JAB -will mms clean out dentin tubules?

Hello Amanda,

I just went through this...

I noticed that I had a tenderness in my jaw under one of my teeth. It was the weekend, so I didn't call my Dentist until Monday. Unfortunately, my dentist was booked up solid and the other Dentist in the practice was unable to see me for a couple of days.

I decided to stick with my Dental firm and wait the two days. I also decided to give Miracle-Mineral-Supplement a try.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a "before" picture, but here is what I did, and what happened.

I took a Miracle-Mineral-Supplement does every 2 hours. I would swish the mixture in my mouth before swallowing it.

When I called the Dentist on Monday morning, it was sore enough that I was unable to chew on it. I started the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement doses immediately after my appointment was set up for mid day on Thursday.

Monday night I was still sore, but fell asleep without problems.

Pain woke me up Tuesday morning, and I started the MMS again. By Tuesday evening I was feeling better, but still sore.

Wednesday was very interesting. The best I can describe it is to relate it to a Niacin flush. I had this "sensation" in the roots of that tooth, and an adjacent tooth. I continued with the MMS, and about an hour after I took the MMS, I got the "sensation."

Thursday morning I only had a slight tenderness at the tooth. I went in for my mid day appointment. The X ray and exam showed nothing. Everything looked very healthy, but I was informed that I had a small pocket in one place around that tooth.

They speculated that I may have gotten something "stuck" in between my teeth, but they really didn't have any idea what caused the tenderness.

It's now 5 days later, and I am eating popcorn again...

This whole thing is a little shaky. I have no idea what caused the tenderness. It seemed that the MMS reached into the area, but I am only going on a "sensation." I think the MMS helped, but I am lacking proof.

I should add that my "standard" dose is a 6 drop dose. On Tuesday and Wednesday I took 10 doses throughout the day. I was going for a dose every 2 hours, but occasionally I would take one in between the main doses.

I stopped all anti oxidants and only took MMS during this. Monday I took a total of 30 drops, Tuesday and Wednesday I took 60 drops each day, and Thursday I took 30 drops. As soon as I got back from my Dental appointment, I took 2 grams of vitamin C and began my anti oxidants again.

While I am unable to offer proof, I think the MMS knocked out an infection that was just beginning in the roots of my tooth.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (2)