CureZone   Log On   Join
organic balanced meals vs fast food

JEFFtheLEO Views: 732
Published: 15 years ago

organic balanced meals vs fast food

Here in Ontario Canada our gov is sooooo concerned about public health they want to implement a fast food tax in the name of public health protection. Here’s my alternate proposal/solution on dealing with public health through fast food; It will require more effort than our governments recent attempt by simply “taxing it”. People need to know when they eat a nutritionally void, toxin laden meal they are asking their body to take one step closer to “total load”. The people who eat such a cheap meal when there body does not have the energy to prepare a meal, which is the case with many chronic sufferers, already suffering from “total load” means they are only making matters worse, without education or the financial means to change what choice do they have. - Now I have to tell you about a little experiment I did where I ate fast food everyday for a week, and as a result of that experiment I changed my meal preparing and eating habits. My kids were at their mom’s for a week I only ate fast food ONCE per day, which was the only meal I ate per day other than fruit. That meal contained "my maximum daily levels of several supplements", a literal handful. For the whole week I only went in my kitchen about 5min per day, which greatly reduced my daily EMF exposures due to the fact my kitchen has a continous EMF exposure of no less than 5 milliguass . I only was in there to prepare a bowl of mixed fruit or my tea, I eat mixed berries after all meals it works well for me. -

Traditionally I tried to prepare as much as possible very complex healthy organic nutrient condensed and complete meals, without a handful of supplements. That result would required me to bein my kitchen a total of at least a few hours a day. -

The fast food results are STAGGERING, I feel so much better eating that "CRAP" with a HANDFULL of supplements and avoiding all those EMF's in my kitchen than eating a balanced organic meal with the EMF exposure. -

Now the supplements I take with, for examnple a McDonalds meal, Cost as much or more than the meal, but it is still cheaper than organic! Either type of meal is essential for so many chronic sufferers who are mostly on disability. That would be so much more humane than symptom suppression. Unfortunately they are stuck in Big pharmas “cycle”, and thus cannot afford nutrition, only covered drugs. So I actually use that crap (with a handful of supplements), and less EMF exposure to improve my quality of life! Pretty wild huh!

ONE very strict rule I follow in my life that is responsible for beating Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome and Depression is either I eat a nutritionally void meal and take a handful of supplements with it, or prepare a organic nutrient condensed and balanced meal. Those choices have the “capacity” for a direct significant positive impact on public health, productivity, quality of life, and healthcare costs. The chronically ill are in desperate need of these techniques, and yes I experienced profound fact!. Do to economics, policy, and our current social structure we are decades away from banning nutritionally void, toxin-laden foods.

Jeff Chiacchieri

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)