CureZone   Log On   Join
Off Topic but I need advice!.....

cass.gr Views: 1,120
Published: 15 years ago

Off Topic but I need advice!.....

O.K.

Now this is very important to my continued existence on this planet but not be so much about pH so please forgive me!

I have just got a really good job offer and am going to have to take a drug test. This company is very large and always tests your hair. Before anyone goes off the deep end I don’t do drugs! (not to say I didn’t before I came here 3 months ago…) Its just that I was using hemp oil and seeds for about a month up until about three weeks ago. The seeds are now out of stock and I use flax oil as opposed to hemp now… mainly because of a thread I remember reading about the oils making you test positive! I thought there was a chance of getting a permanent job for me but not so soon! I could be testing as early as Monday but almost for sure next week!

Moreless, Lapis, or anyone! Is there a way to rid myself of stored whatever in hair??? I know they use this method as it is hard to hide what you do! If anyone understands what why and how the body does what it does, and how to rid myself of this ASAP please let me know!

Again I apologize for the off topic post but moreless, I trust what you say now more than anyone and only because what you say always works for me!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)