CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hepatitis C cure?

crane99 Views: 4,493
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,137,586

Re: Hepatitis C cure?

I am also waiting for the test results about viral load, hopefully this week. Will post the results here and in the Hep C forum as well. My vl test done this January before starting with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was log 7.16. My doctor told me the virus fluctuates greatly on its own. Probably our own immune system attacks it until it mutates and a new variant grows unchecked and so on. He said that to test the efficacy of the interferon treatment, the virus load had to decrease by at least 2 logs. It appears that 2 logs is more than what the vl can fluctuate naturally and shows that the treatment is affecting the virus. I would expect the same from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . The more I read these forums, the more dispirited and less hopeful I get. I would have expect that if there was ONE person that was cured using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement would have announced in one of these forums?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)