CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5th cleanse- 600 stones- still in pain

nanner2 Views: 1,404
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,139,051

Re: 5th cleanse- 600 stones- still in pain

Plzchuckle
Thank you for sharing your experiences.

- I do in fact drink a warm glass of water with 1/2 lemon, first thing in the morning for my liver. But.. are you saying that if I drink it all day long that will help with the pain too?

And the pinch of epsom - if I do that daily, that won't make my colon lazy will it?

And the ACV - when I did my apple juice fast, I in fact put a TBS of ACV in each glass, and I think it was effective for the flush, but, I noticed by the end of the second day, my teeth became really sensitive to the touch. They are fine now, but I hesitate to use ACV on a daily basis because I don't want to wear down my tooth enamel. And the day-long use of lemon juice - seems like that would also wear down the enamel. Do you drink your lemon and ACV drinks through a straw? I try to stay away from beverages in plastic.

Finally, um, no, I am not doing a parasite cleanse. My naturopath did tell me my sclerology and muscle testing showed parasites: opistorchiasis felineus, borellia burdorferi, and Ascaris lumbricoide. He wanted to me concentrate on working on other things first. I did do a round of Humaworm about 6 months ago.. What kind of parasite cleansing do you recommend?

Nanner

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)