CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Calcium Absorption

cass.gr Views: 1,182
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 113,950

Re: Calcium Absorption

Well, I was going to post to this thread, but I’d be repeating EXACTLY what you just said! Aside from the fact that I could use your 20 pounds, were in the same boat!

For what it’s worth, I can feel a difference after my one and only liver flush! When I eat well, I feel it quicker, when I make a mistake, well I can now feel that better too! I think a few more, and I’ll be well on my way. We all need to remember that it WAS many years of neglect that got us to where we are and it will take time to reverse those mistakes.

I’d say for every month of good habits, you help rid yourself of a year of those bad ones!!! Given that, perhaps a good year or two and I could say, I’m truly healthy. Besides, like so much in life it’s not a destination we are after but the journey! Everyday I learn new things and everyday I’m so grateful for the knowledge I’ve gained here!

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)