CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5th cleanse- 600 stones- still in pain

hopinso Views: 1,334
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,138,747

Re: 5th cleanse- 600 stones- still in pain

Congratulations on a great flush. With results like this, you should soon be feeling better with less pain. The process of decongesting a very congested liver can be quite uncomfortable. However, it is worth the effort. I wanted to comment that you have proved the adage of "less equals more" can apply to liver flushing. Like you, I experimented with various times of fasting and larger amounts of oil. I found that I did much better with 1/2 to2/3 cup of oil. Any more than that made things worse not better.
Fasting affects bile production. Your longer fasts may have reduced the amount of bile produced and lowered the pressure to help push out stones and debris. There are a lot of individual variations on what will work best. Regular flushing and experimentation will help you discover the perfect program for your needs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.469 sec, (1)