CureZone   Log On   Join
5th cleanse- 600 stones- still in pain

nanner2 Views: 1,512
Published: 14 years ago

5th cleanse- 600 stones- still in pain

I just completed my 5th cleanse, in response to stabbing pain that I have had for the past week between my shoulder blades and a tourniquet-like pain in my right arm.

I got out 600+ stones, about 20 or so that were garbanzo bean sized, and about 1 1/2 cups of sandlike stuff. I consider that successful, considering that my previous fasts only released about 100+ stones.

What I did differently this time: I fasted on apple juice for only 4 days instead of a week, I only drank 1/2 cup of oliveoil/lemon instead of 1 cup oliveoil/grapefruit juice. But this time I added a supplement for two days: hydrangea. Also, this fast was right after a full moon. Furthermore, I had been consuming about 1/2 tsp of turmeric in cod liver oil per day for about a month (to prevent alzheimers).

I had forgotten that people with gallbladder issues may have problems consuming turmeric. I just spoke to my naturopath, who said that turmeric is a heat generating spice, and so it probably stirred things up in my liver and gallbladder, and is probably causing the pain since the stones are on the move now.

I don't know which of those things that I did differently this time led to me getting out so many stones. I'm happy I got so many out, but I am still in pain!
How soon should I do another? Does anyone else have any experience using turmeric?

Nanner

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)