CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: are you sucked in r4000

r4000 Views: 1,066
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,138,543

Re: are you sucked in r4000

Oops it azppears I was misunderstood

I meant was that IN THE PAST I have used stabilized oxygen-found little beneficial effect,it was very costly,thus.

As most promoters of stabilized oxygen never recommend 120 drops; in fatc some even say 5-6 drops 2 -3 times per day is all what you need..

But with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement this is a different story..

I suspect that many users of stabilized oxygen are now using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ..As stabilized oxygen has been in use ,more generally since the past 30 yrs or so and zero died of it or had any adverse effects as far as I can determine

Also on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement users forum many are getting blood analyses etc..so it they were being poisoned that would have shown up,no ?

And any reports of any poisoned MMS users or adverse health conditions being reported by Jim Humble in his collaboration with that clinic ?

I am sure that the Mexican government would be up in arms if a "gringo" was poisoning its native..

So far MMS appears to be safer than H2O2(hydrogen peroxyde)-did try it and the taste was awful and gaz problems as well,etc..

Father HO2O2(his pseudonym) a catholic priest who promoted its usage died at the age of 76 yrs of so and his extensive usage of hydrogen peroxyde could have been part of his demise..I read that the roman catholic hierarchy was dead set vs him but he had the protection of a well-known bishop thus...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)