CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bullying and violence in schools

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,829
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,138,262

Re: Bullying and violence in schools

they sound psychologically scarred to me. what delight would a child take in such an activity? if it proved authority wrong. so much emphasis is put upon physical violence. i can see a child revel in the fact that physical violence is nothing compared to emotional violence.

there was a commercial that used to run on TV(oh boy) whose message was, "words can hit as hard as a fist." i would say you are dealing with children who have been emotionally abused and they can find no relief for it. our society is emotionally abusive. it condemns whole ranges of human emotion as aberrant, even criminal. children are perfectly equipped to question these things yet inadequate in their ability to express their thoughts, especially in socially acceptable terms.

you cant keep thinking like you do and have any hope in understanding this phenomenon. it is obviously outside your world view. judgment should never be confined to simple condemnation and eradication of a behavior. imagine someone else having that power over what you think and feel and how you act.

remove the reason for the behavior and the behavior will cease on its own.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)