CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I love my Chiropractor! And I MUST thank YOU for that!

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
freya Views: 1,677
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,138,209

Re: I love my Chiropractor! And I MUST thank YOU for that!

I guess I just got lucky this time. Months ago, when the pain was at a lower level, I was talking to one of my friends/co-workers who's done Chiro before. I was trying to get some more information about it, because I knew the day would come, when I'll just HAVE to deal with it. She printed some info off the Internet, said this Dr. is very close to our workplace and I could get the adjustments done during the lunch break. I live in Toronto. A while later, when I was in a lot of pain, I just googled chiropractor toronto and looked them up. I came across the same person my co-worker gave me months earlier. I was not sure it was her, but I double-checked and sure enough, yes. I just had a good feeling about her, although she only has 3 years experience and I was a bit worried about that.

More of the story here:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1126063#i

Reading Dr. Sutter's forum helped me feel more relaxed with the idea. I understood how important it was to find a GOOD Chiropractor, but PAIN is a very strong motivator, believe me. I had reached the point where I would have done ANYTHING to stop the pain, after taking 2 very strong painkillers that did NOTHING. The Universe works in strange ways, sometimes. I feel very lucky and blessed to have met and trusted her. I think she has the "gift" Dr. Sutter is talking about, the mark of a true healer. I believe it was just the Universe unfolding events in the right sequence to get a specific outcome.

It is Sunday today, and since I saw her last Tuesday, I only had a few brief episodes of pain. Yesterday I was completely pain-free and I hope today will be the same. I am extremely grateful!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)