CureZone   Log On   Join
RU kidding me?

Views: 1,564
Published: 13 years ago

RU kidding me?

Been a faithful Miracle-Mineral-Supplement taker for about 4 months working up to about 20/25 drops per day . am suffering with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with adrenal responses. I know the infection either parasitic (amoebic or helminth) or some stubborn bacteria, that is creating this hell.

Anyhow carelessly shot some Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (later I calculated to be 40 plus drops).. within 1/2 hour, severe nausea and yes that unpleasant thing with call D in this forum but in my case I would call it the Big D! Standing outside a chinese restaurant waiting for my food when it hit! LOL "Thank you for calling "insert chinese restaurant name here:" Yes I ordered some food and I had a little "accident" and I need someone to bring it out to my car (had I walked back into the restaurant the whole place would have been closed down) .... Huh? responded the poor english speaking worker.... Let me talk to the lady who took my order I replied ....

Anyhow how several more bouts with the D and nausea. felt soooo much better the next day, that I am planning another 40+ drop day without the chinese food of course! Miracle-Mineral-Supplement rocks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)