CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Thyroid problems--Why !

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
cass.gr Views: 954
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 113,793

Re: --Thyroid problems--Why !

Hi moreless,

The free energy aliens in my head told me I could get everything I need from refined sugar and coffee! So thatís why itís all Iíve put in my body for years and now you tell me they lied! But they are part of the establishment, and they would NEVER lie to me???

As you know Iím quite interested in the proper function of the said gland. It would appear that the aforementioned establishment thinks that the more iodine the more active the thyroid will be. My kelp has a big warning regarding this!!!

I have been adding kelp to my BSM drinks in ďveryĒ small amounts as per your suggestion and so far, Iíve not noticed any bad side effects. Again the key here being just a little.

Since my 1st liver flush, I have noticed that food effects seem to come much more quickly. Either good or bad depending on what I eat. I do feel pains after my morning BSM drink, mainly in my feet that as I become more aware of them feel like heat. My testing strips have confirmed for me, over time, that my night and first morning readings are always just slightly acidic, no lower that 6.0 never higher that 6.75. so now Iím getting a clearer picture of what is going on. ďIFĒ I say drink coffee with sugar, I instantly feel spacey dizzy and foggy, I tingle all over and have a hard time not going into a panic attack. This will last an hour or so and fade. Perhaps Iíve not killed all my brain cells so that I may come to my own conclusions on weather or not I should stop completely drinking this black poison!

O.K. back to the topic, I feel that I need to gain weight and believe correcting the thyroid problem will help me to do this. I know most people have a hard time loosing weight but since Iíve started juicing and pH balancing, I have lost over 20 pounds. ALL the little fat I might have had on the back of my upper legs is now gone! Everyday I look more and more like a walking skeleton! Regardless of how I fell this cant be good! Iím sure that my body is loosing water that was storing acids and this is good but I need to gain it back in healthy tissue / muscle.

All the foods I used to think were good for me I now see as acid forming and can no longer eat. My job is sitting in a chair for 10 hours a day. Would you say that correcting thyroid issue using kelp should help in gaining good weight? I do not want to look like a body builder but for a 5foot 11 inch 30 year old male, I should be around 150! I never got above 135 and currently am at 118. Suggestions?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (2)