CureZone   Log On   Join
Riversong, about "seasame seeds"

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Best Deals Dr. Clark Zappers & Cleanses!
Free shipping on orders over $100!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
fledgling Views: 2,391
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,137,924

Riversong, about "seasame seeds"

My first round of Humaworm produced a variety of 'seeds' in funny places and at wierd times...sometimes one at a time, outside the anus!

Sometimes they were like pale pumpkin seeds, or very dark flax seeds...and hard.

I got one light and unnaturally colored ('pistachio') 'deposit', dotted with 'poppy seeds', on the same day as an earlier almost white 'deposit' (no seeds). Both seem to have been triggered by a magnesium oxide 'cleanser' with lemon juice.

These had not happened on previous occasions, or since. Nor have I heard anyone else mention 'deposits' of any color.

Usually I hadn't eaten the seeds I was seeing...so who knows what they were, or if I was simply releasing things that had been waiting somewhere.

I also got 'corn kernels', white 'cottage cheese' bits, and whole 'peanuts' with a chip off one corner, 'cucumber' seeds, too....all in stool or on it...and what I think were a couple of ascaris, coiled outside the urethra. And I wasn't 'looking'!

Later, I noticed about a dozen dark red tiny straight clips of 'thread', in urine caught in a chamber pot.

All this stuff was obviously dead, thank goodness...and I flushed them happily away.

I am now in charge of me, and I don't give these things the time of day. They are 'behind me'. I haven't the slightest inclination to take them to any expert.

I just keep feeling better and better, all by myself...with a lot of help from our friends in Mississippi. They make good stuff!

My biggest mistake was in proceding cautiously, but, for me, that might not have been a mistake...though it surely slowed me down.

One time events happen, that I can't duplicate, even by eating exactly the same things...and I watch my 'blockages' like a hawk. None have given the signs of 'seriousness' noted on many websites...so I quit worrying. My best move yet.

My visible parasites come when they can and in the forms they happen to be in at the time they kick the bucket. No one here is happier about being 'cleaner' than they were before.

My best,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)