CureZone   Log On   Join
Tough time this morning after 2 week break.

Kas99 Views: 1,706
Published: 13 years ago

Tough time this morning after 2 week break.

I took a 2 week break off Miracle-Mineral-Supplement b/c I had a general better sense of overall well being. I noticed a rash pn my chest re-emerge a couple of days ago and waited to see if it would go away on its own. It didn't so I decided to start up again. I took a 15 drop dose this morning (I maxed out at 18 drops 3 X a day when I was taking it before so I figured 15 drops wouldn't be a big deal), I activated the dose with lime juice. In the meantime I was getting ready for work so I figured a good ten minutes went by before I went back, diluted it with water and drank it. The first thing I noticed after I diluted it with the water was that it was almost a flurecent yellow/green color - looked almost like Red Bull (if you guys know wha that looks like), anyway, I've never seen it look like this....and as soon as I took it, WHAM!! I could tell this was by far the strongest dose that ever hit my stomach.

I REALLY think that leaving it out there for 10+ minutes MUST HAVE increased the potency. I have read previous posts of people leaving it out and by doing so, it seemed stronger....well this defenitely happened in my case. I was nauseous on my way to work and for my first hour there. I coudldn't take it anymore so I went outside to ge a breath of fresh air and I threw a little of it up...maybe 1/4 cups worth. I went back to work and felt pretty nauseous the rest of the day, even after I ate. I've never threw up before on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and that's why I know that this time, it was an extra strong dose. Anyone else have a similar experience with letting it "activate" a little too long?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)