CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just started water fast. I weigh 600 lbs. and don't know how long I can should fast

Fonty Views: 1,309
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,137,082

Re: Just started water fast. I weigh 600 lbs. and don't know how long I can should fast

Fasting bowel motions are the grossest I'm sure all will agree. The pain you felt after ending your fast could have been due to how you broke it unfortunately. Communion isn't much food wise so it probably wasn't that, but the digestion system is far more sensitive after several days or more without eating and needs to be eased back into it on natural high water content foods. This means raw fruits, and the longer you fast the smaller the quantity you need to eat at first. Choose high water content fruits first up, melons are excellent but most fruits that are in season will suffice. You should also try to stay on raw foods for the amount of days that you fasted for. There should not be any pain with your bowels if you do this, though there could be old blockages being moved in there that your short fast did not have a chance to remove before you ended it.

Here is a list of fasting retreats around the world. They would be a good place to start in contacting someone close by. On the same website you will find an Advice page where fasting supervisors can be contacted for consultations via the internet or by phone if you are not close to them.

Take care,

Andrew.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)