CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acid vs. Alkaline = Hot vs. Cold????????

cass.gr Views: 2,113
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 113,719

Re: Acid vs. Alkaline = Hot vs. Cold????????

Hi sans surce,

Type one? Tell me, has following morelesses pH principals helped to control your sugars? I知 very interested, as I do believe that it is healable/controllable. I致e always seen diabetes as a condition (with genetic disposition, we all have our own weaknesses) more than a disease. However, I知 finding more and more that diseases are conditions!!! Lastly its easy for me to say not having to deal with drastic sugar level fluctuations but its also easier too see the whole forest when your not a tree!

When he was living as a type-2, we took a vacation to Savanna, GA. He LOVES the sea and east coast. Eating mainly seafood and having no stress being were he wanted to be, he did not take his Glucophage and was fine until he got home and went back to work! It was a year later that he went into acidosis.

Regarding candida, when I first found curezone and liver flushing years ago, I learned of this. I did a spit test in a glass of water and 田onfirmed along with my symptoms, I knew I had an issue there too! More research left me hopeless, as I壇 have to give lots of money to the 兎stablishment, over and over to rid myself! It got too expensive with all the cycling of supplements ect.. That I just gave up, and fell back to sleep into the 杜atrix for years

Moreless clarified my thoughts on the hot vs. cold. It has much more to do with protein isotopes and is 鍍emporary. This helps me too see why after dumping acids into the skin during a E.S. bath, you would want to do this too neutralize by making your skin alkaline. So, cold is not always necessarily a good thing. My original post on the subject was me thinking out loud.

I wish you much luck in your health as I see on a daily basis how hard it can be

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)