CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acid vs. Alkaline = Hot vs. Cold????????

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
cass.gr Views: 1,999
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 113,713

Re: Acid vs. Alkaline = Hot vs. Cold????????

Hypochondriac??? What’s that I’ll have to look it up…? I think I got it… O no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but really I know what you mean! The more I learn the more I get scared about stuff and I find more and more that in a lot of ways ignorance is bliss! Just with a hefty price tag, but its easier to pay when you truly believe that its not your fault!

Yea, I’m acid in a lot of ways; I’ve put my whole body through a lot but my pancreas through a LOT LOT LOT! However, there is a difference between a “normal” person being too acid and a diabetic in “ketone acidosis” at least I hope…… :) I will have an easier time than say my roommate would “IF” he were to try like I do. I do truly see that, and feel sympathy for him, but as a lot of diabetics why not just blame it on anything outside of yourself and keep on going on with the bad. In any case, I love him like a brother no matter how he treats me and their was a time in my drug induced teenage years when I had no where to go and surly would have become a bum had it not been for him and his family taking me in…. In that way I too owe him my life. Before the big D He was so happy and successful! Such a different person you know? Now, it’s like hard to put up with but life does what it does for its own reasons. I don’t loose hope that “IF” I really change for long enough and he can not longer deny it and say its all in my head, maybe he will lay his ego down and humble himself to let me help him. First I must walk the walk and not just preach though.

Don’t worry; you have to laugh at the bad! For what else can you do???

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)