CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just started water fast. I weigh 600 lbs. and don't know how long I can should fast

pastor sean Views: 1,299
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,136,820

Re: Just started water fast. I weigh 600 lbs. and don't know how long I can should fast

Thank you that was very helpful. Its actually kinda funny. Not to get too gross, but i had not had a bowel movement. until 2 days ago, i have never see bowel like that. it looked sick, but i did not feel sick.
And last night after prayer i broke the fast by taking communion with my wife. It was only a 5-6 day fast. And i had not even been hungry!!! just cold, a lot more energy than usual. I had great peace about this, but later that night i went to the restroom and i was in pain, but i had read in one of my fasting books that this will happen if a faster is super obese because they usually have more toxins than a smaller person.

HOWEVER, i will be fasting again soon! other than last nights episode, i have never felt better and since i was not eating 24/7 i had so much time to pray and seek God.

I am really feeling an 80 day fast. I believe my body can take it cause i have never felt so good.

if you have any insight into how to find a fasting supervior and/or info on a 80 day Water Fast only. please tell me

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)