CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hello, anyone thought to do MMS by short needle way like the diabetics do thru the fat area of arms?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

More
ananda7 Views: 1,035
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,135,710

Re: hello, anyone thought to do MMS by short needle way like the diabetics do thru the fat area of arms?

a couple other people on the mms forum have asked about using a syringe but i dont know if any have actually done so. i sure hope not. i think they were advised against it from what i can remember. too many unknowns!

i read that IV use has been done but ONLY with a trained medical professional. i dont feel it is a good idea to inject your self with chlorine dioxide. the IV drips are made very specifically according to jim. that is different from injection. i do not think it would be safe from what i have gathered! there is too much to take into consideration. i certainly would not do it if it were me. you could go to jim humbles official site and pose this question to him. this is just too serious not to investigate it and really look into.

if you can find a doctor who does chelation or hydrogen peroxide or ozone therapies with IV's they may be the most open to learning about mms and then perhaps finding out how to administer it safely with IV.

in any event, i really hope you do not try it yourself.

ananda7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.968 sec, (1)