CureZone   Log On   Join
I love my Chiropractor! And I MUST thank YOU for that!

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

freya Views: 1,686
Published: 11 years ago

I love my Chiropractor! And I MUST thank YOU for that!

Thank you, Dr. Sutter! If it weren't for you, your experience, wisdom, kindness and your forum - a perfect reflection of all of the above, I would have never had the courage to overcome my phobia of having my spine "cracked" and I would have missed out... on LIFE, I guess!

I've been seeing her for 4 weeks, now. Twice a week for the first 3 weeks, once a week the 4th (Tuesday - and my body is still holding up pretty well). The pain completely vanished after each treatment, eventually returned, but always on a LOWER level than before. When I first saw her, the pain was a 9 out of 10; now it's more like 2-3. I've also have periods of no pain, then brief bouts again, etc. I've had more hours of NO pain between last Thursday's treatment and this Tuesday's, than in the last 25 years combined! The most amazing thing to me, is that she accomplished this, without me having to take ANY drugs whatsoever! Before I decided to see her, I had taken 2 VERY powerful painkillers (I KNOW I should have NOT taken 2 at one time, but it was just unbearable). When I realized they have not even TOUCHED the pain, I knew it was time for something different. So here I am, 4 weeks later, "graduated" to seeing her just once a week, ready to go back to the gym.

She said my C2 needs a bit more work, and also that C2 is connected with emotions, the immune system, and I forget what else (I was high up in the 9th heaven, all relaxed and mellow, so I forgot; but it resonated with all the emotional issues I still have to work on) - could you please elaborate on this?

I found this concept very interesting. I just read one of your posts where you connect the C1&C2 with the liver and success in eliminating subluxations here with the elimination of toxins from the liver - it is the "General" of the body and the hub of all emotions - it makes so much sense now! She says my C1 is fine and holding, but my C2 still needs a bit of work. I suppose I can assist her by continuing my liver flushes and working on my emotional issues during my daily meditations - I care tooooooooooooo much about everything, I think I need to "chill" a bit! I work with immigrants - their stories are sometimes heartbreaking. I take everything in, I am emotionally very sesitive, I resonate with other people's vibes to a great extent, and this (I think) has an impact on my own emotions, on my own health. I try to detach somehow, but I am not very good at it, I'm not sure where/how I can learn to not get so emotionally involved. At least, I am aware of it now, and try to be empathic without getting emotionally "bruised". I also try very hard to separate my professional life from my personal life, by leaving the "work" stuff behind when I leave work, and not bring it home with me - in my mind, of course. It's not easy, but I try.

Am I on the right track here?

The other issue I wanted to bring out is this: since starting my Chiropractic treatments, I've slept non-stop. Other than work, I've done nothing but slept for the past 4 weeks. It's amazing. I don't feel sick - when my body is fighting something, I also sleep a lot, but this time it feels different. I CAN'T, as much as I try, wake up in the mornings. I've overslept for at least one hour (and was late for work, sometimes - thank God I have an understanding boss) every day. I've slept for 11 to 15!!!!! hours in the weekends. I've been sleep deprived for the past 25 years, chronically so. I recently bought an all-natural mattress (natural - not synthetic) latex, cotton, silk and wool. Between the Chiro and the new mattress, I can't seem to get enough sleep. At work, all I can think of is get home and take a nap. Wake up, move around, go back to sleep. Sleep for an additional 8-9-10-12 hours. This is not really me, I'm a VERY busy body, but that's a thing of the past now. Sleep is my main issue now. For years, the pain woke me up each and every time I turned around. It woke me up every night between 3:30 and 5:00am - I had to walk around in my living room/balcony to shake it off. Sometimes, whatever sleep I got before waking up, was it - not able to sleep again. Now, I go to bed at 10-11:00pm and sleep until almost 8:00am, sometimes not even changing my position!

This could be a very silly question, but here it is: is it normal?? I've forgotten a long time ago what normal sleep is, so I'm not sure anymore. Have you heard this from other patients you "fixed"? It feels like "good sleep" to me, though, I jsut wonder how long it will take me to catch up and think of other things during the day, not just about my wonderful bed and count the hours until I can lie down!

Happy Easter to you and all CZners! (the Iranians/Zoroastrians are celebrating the New Year now -it makes a lot of sense to me, to celebrate the New Year at the time Mother Nature renews herself - so Happy New Year to them as well!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (3)