I wasn't able to get to back to a computer until now to check out any replies. They keep having my husband do more and more tests. Then tonight they tell him that he has a basically zero chance of survival. We almost made the decision to do some chemo just to slow things down but are now going to do some more investigating. Why go with a program that promises no results.
It is unbelievable how quickly he is showing the symptoms. A week ago he was healthy and now is failing and frail. He is a fighter though. We do have a naturopathic doctor who will help us do anything we want.
Thanks for the encouragement = I really needed that! I will get to that reading.as soon as possible.