CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just started water fast. I weigh 600 lbs. and don't know how long I can should fast

mainereb Views: 1,513
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,136,670

Re: Just started water fast. I weigh 600 lbs. and don't know how long I can should fast

Pastor Sean,

I am finishing my 24th day of my water fast. I have not had any problems to speak of, just a great feeling on a Spiritual level. When I started this fast I was around 300lbs and had a waist measuring about 49 inches. Today my 46 inch pants are very loose and I will soon give them away and wear my 44s.
Prayer is a great part of my being able to do this, and I will remember you in my prayers tonight.
I did a juice fast for forty days ending last January 16th. I ate for about the same amount of days and then decided to fast again. My goal is to go four forty days, ending on 5 April and start another fast around May 1st. I don't know if this is the right way to do it but my Dr. doesn't have any problems with it.
Best of luck with your fast. I'll be praying for you.
REB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.355 sec, (1)