CureZone   Log On   Join
Could it be...?

fledgling Views: 5,791
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,136,198

Could it be...?

Could it be that we progress in leaps, and then slip back a bit...until the next leap ahead...the classic two steps forward, and one back? ...That the leaps forward need time and repetition to become part of our usual routine...automatic?

Perhaps even that there is a 'right time' in our understanding for each step, and that we return to the best when we remember?

What a story that is that your former client was shy to contact you! Proof, I think, of the regard and respect she has held for you.

Maybe we all hold that respect and shyness toward those we see as more 'advanced'.

There is a book that speaks of a year of 'crazy time' after a traumatic event. The book was talking about divorce, and the death of a spouse...but I'm wondering if it might not hold true for other stunning events.

In my opinion, if we can hold ourselves somewhat in check, say, with the help of a friend or two, for a year...maybe 'crazy time' would be less destructive.

I'm so glad you will find support among friends and counselors, Sparque!

Your former client points out that we need not be shy to approach them. If they are 'offering', 'open for business' so to speak, they are ready to take on our 'problems', however embarrassing those 'problems' may seem to us.

From where I sit, embarrassment seems like the moat around the castle to which we aspire.

Have another great day, my friend!

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.892 sec, (1)