CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Almond milk -ot

Views: 1,174
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,136,283

Re: Almond milk -ot

About the weevils, my Dad would have said long ago , don't bother they add protein and extra flavor haha ( discovered a cereal or two with weevils when I was young).

Humor aside, I would recommend glass containers for holding flour Sugar etc. Not sure where you live but Walmart has some nice containers , glass with a suction vinyl ring between the top and body that makes it airtight. Otherwise , use pyrex storage containers to store whatever you are concerned about, ie. cereals. We used large ziplock bags for cereal when we were young and never had a problem again, but I don't recommend plastics because of out gassing odors etc. If you don't have a Walmart, I am sure other stores near you would have something equivalent and you can always order online from almost anywhere.

Don't fog them out that would be bad for your health. Just occasional checks and sweeping can do the trick. Until you find the right storage container, you always store in the refrigerator if it is a big problem.

As far as the almond pulp is concerned, you could use it on top of yogurt with some fresh cut up fruit, or even sprinkled in salads. I use nuts occasionally in my husband's salads and he likes the variations.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)