CureZone   Log On   Join
SPLITting up the dose

ananda7 Views: 1,794
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,135,875

SPLITting up the dose

what helps me to take higher doses is to split the drops up over an hour or so time frame-- and i never go over 6 drops

further explanation ---SO lets say i wanted to take a 14 drops dose. i would take a 5 (activated) drops, then 10-20 minutes later take another 5 drops, then 20 minutes after that, take 4 drops. that all equals 14 drops --now that is my ONE 14 drop dose. i would do this two or three times a day.

i never get nauseaus this way, and i believe it is b/c the ppm's of chorine dioxide are low enough. if i were to take all 14 drops at once it would make the ppm's of chlorine dioxide too high and i would get naseaus.

i find this works well. i got the idea with this after contemplating silver fox's posts. hope you find it helpful too... let me know

ananda
ps, i also found that of all the juices i tried (and i tried them all) natures promise concord grape juice masks the taste the best. second runner up is r.w.knudsens black cherry juice (but it is more expensive than the former). for me, apple juice wasnt nearly as good at masking the taste as the grape juice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)