CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question- comments please

Fonty Views: 1,994
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,135,448

Re: Question- comments please

If you are fasting you don't need to diet as well. I am not the person to ask about diets regardless as I've never really been on one. I also don't eat cooked food meals and that includes broths. What cooked food I do eat I mix with my salads. My advice for full nutritional benefit during refeeding is to stick to as much raw as possible and a wide range of foods. Make sure you include things like raw nuts and bananas and avocado's, which are your high protein and fat foods, just keep the amount down since you are concerned about your weight. If you feed your body the right amount- not too little and not too much- of raw foods then it will improve it's stores every time you fast and refeed in this way. Why not too little? Because if you don't eat enough during refeeding you risk your body holding on more to what you do give it, just eat according to your hunger, stop before you get full and don't eat again until you are hungry again regardless of your 'normal' meal times. Get used to listening to your body.

I think the only benefit of eating broth during refeeding personally is to reduce any detox crisis symptoms if they are too distressing. Broth will actually slow down the cleansing process more after fasting than raw fruit will.

Andrew.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.203 sec, (1)