Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,135,459

Re: from someone who just returned from Israel/ Egypt

1) "totally brainwashed"
2) "religious Christian"
3) "armeggedon expediting"
4) "neo con"
5) "like George Bush".

Is it really that difficult, 3506, for you to see that you tend to be judgemental?

I would think that such an 'intellectual scholar master' as yourself would be able to see a difference between militancy and Godliness. Our cause is the cause of Christ.

There are some "nice" people everywhere you go. There are also some that are NOT nice, but you don't discriminate do you?...you just HANG THEM ALL, is that right? Do you have a favorite noose, one that you label 'christian noose'? The goal is not to be a "christian", but to be a GODLY CHRISTIAN. The "strong delusion" has been around for centuries. There are two messages in the bible, one for carnal eyes who are satisfied by text (man's wisdom), and one for spiritual eyes who are not satisfied by man's wisdom and scholarly approval. You will find which ever one you prefer and believe in the doctrines of your heart/stumblingblock (Ezekiel 14:4-8 is the strong delusion promised of 2 Thess. 2, the KJV in Ezek. translates properly the word "according"). Introductory doctrine (Hebrews 6:1) "word of truth" 2 Timothy 2:15, Ephesians 1:13, John 14:6, Ephesians 6:17, Colossians 1:5).

"walk by the spirit", Galatians 5:16 and 25, "HEAR His voice", John 10:27, "sword of the spirit" is the word that we should live by.

Verse 8 of Ezek. 14 is very clear...
..."And I will set my face against that man, and will make him a sign and a proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of my people; and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD".

http://cf.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=the+word...

Don't FAITH God, LOVE Him, don't love the bible, read it, but don't love it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)