CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: #83873....Supplementary post

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 2,106
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,134,927

Re: #83873....Supplementary post

Thank you Chrisb1 for your insight and thought. Yes I had the thought too , that upon adding supplements K, Ca, Mg etc it was the end of a true water fast. Although I was curious as to whether drinking water with KCl as someone on the board suggested actually activates digestion or is simply absorbed since we have physiological channels in the body that rotate K and Na etc.

I am at Day 11 and I am hoping to get to at least day 20 right now. Feeling a bit weak but I think it may be due to some processing of toxins as some were expelled this morning.

Just from my own prior 28 day fast ( I checked the message board I had stopped on day 29). I was not experiencing true hunger and my tongue was still coated). I would really like to be one of those people who are able to abandon the head hunger and or desire. I don't really seem to get rid of that. I am not sure , but was thinking it is because I am making/cooking and sometimes doing the shopping selection and handling of food. Maybe it keeps my senses craving. The smell sometimes reminds me of the story of Pavlov's dog's when they heard the bell they would start to salivate because of the association with meal time. That 's me. haha

Thanks again for all your insight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.188 sec, (1)