CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Info

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

cass.gr Views: 1,521
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 113,488

Re: Info

Lapis, start here:
http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=740&i=912#i

I will try to make this a little shorter! About 6 weeks ago, I ran into the juicing forum, I started to juice and within a week I was feeling better than I think I ever have! It was literally a miracle and I posted as such. I was referred to the old A/A forum where I ran into moreless! The rest is history; all was good until that bath that made me worse than ever! Now as you will see, it was not the bath so much as how I did it.... no cold shower afterwards. It was just Epsom salts and baking soda. Now your other question

Before my habits were about as bad as it could get! All refined foods, my biggest issue was coffee. Not the coffee so much as the sugar I'd put it in! Tons all day everyday for 13 plus years. Lots of rare red meat lots of whole milk and dairy and never never never! Anything that came from the ground. I could not as I was allergic and would break out in hives! Fruits were the worst. O yea, and two packs of cigarettes a day... so as you can see really bad!

Now when I started juicing, a LOT of GOOD changes happened almost overnight! Too many too list and not important right now. The bottom line is that I felt great even as I was "slowly" changing the habits. Now, I feel bad all the time regardless of what I do, I think I overloaded the lymph in that bath and my body is not able to get rid of the toxins. I do not sweat from anywhere but hands and feet unless I'm verry verry active. then it has to push through something and give me hives ect... when I get really bad hives like after that corn beef dinner, my pores on my chest expel this white stuff as the hives go down...just something I noticed.

So no more cheating.. If I could get away with it before I cant now! The only thing I still do is smoke. I'm feeling that the lymph is trying to store the toxins in my feet. One thing that juicing did, it killed my foot odor that I've had since I was 15! (29 now) I mean even all my shoes quit smelling! It was like my sweat just killed the bacteria.... however, since last Thursday night, the order has started to come back. It has to be my cheating and or the lymph needing to store...

I think now, my solution is going to have to be long term. I'm not going to get back to how I felt on Wednesday for a while, I see this now. I should do foot baths the CORRECT way and this should help. Of course if I had access to the best carrots and celery I'd use that but how do us poor people who work 10hrs a day get these???? I did join a CSA farm share and will soon be getting weekly deliveries from a farm 2 Hrs. away. I think this will provide me with the best possible options. My whole foods store is pathetic with its quality! The best I can do, it find what is not "rubber" and say thatís the best I can do right now. Its frustrating when EVERYTHING is poison and I feel even when I try to do the right thing, I'm not.

Lastly, you mentioned stress, well yes their is a lot of it but.... Letís look at how I handled this early last week. First I'd get up and come to work, I was always smiling, running up stairs, snapping my fingers ect... I actually had people comment on my energy, this one lady asked my where I got it from if she could touch me and maybe get some. It was that noticeable! It was only this way since I started juicing mind you.... Now, itís all gone. I feel sick again. If just juicing worked the first time, itís not as drastic this time. I honestly feel if I never took that bath I'd still be 110% that is what is frustrating me so much! I just canít shake this...

Lastly, Moreless suggested that I try the bath again only correctly and or try just the feet in cycles. I have no doubt that this should help but I've been too scared! I know it sounds stupid but I now refer to that bath as the bath of death! For I feel it sucked the life right out of me.....

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)