CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question

ieatworld Views: 1,205
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,134,472

Re: question

i was wondering.. is this allowed on the candida diet:
http://www.konjacfoods.com/product/noodles.htm

thanks for your help sans. i really do appreciate it. i have been getting help with a professional for a year now. it's for Depression and eating disorder. recovery isn't very fast, but it's definitely better than it was a year ago. i binged on Sugar and ate outrageous amounts of cake, muffins, scones, and everything. i tried finishing icing by the jar. it didn't but my stomach as far as i could tell since low residue foods agreed with me way more than healthful fibers. i find that weird. i probably did my load of harm then. i was literally a Sugar addict.

i was chewing and spitting food out as well, i chewed up a lot of frozen pre-packaged foods. i purged a lot at one point too, but i eventually stopped and it became binge eating. right now i no longer have a Sugar addiction. i can't stand things that are too sweet anymore unless it's chocolate. i prefer savory or spicy (cayenne). i still binge but it's not bad as it was back then and i don't make myself feel as miserable when i do.

i'm not sure if its considered binging for me any more at this stage. it's more like emotional eating. food calms me down. whenever i feel helpless and out of control i get food to calm me down. first thing i do when i wake up is eat or else i get feel really restless and nervous and cant stop thinking about breakfast unless i have it.

i'm trying to get both the eating problem and candida diet down, but the ED poses a big problem and i probably need more time to fix that. however, i'm at a stand still. my ibs issues are also part of why i compulsively eat when i'm nervous. i get spasms, constipation, diarrhea (whenever im on my period), incomplete evacuation, a lot of gas and bloating. the other part of the problem is self esteem. testosterone excess which gives me a lot of hair problems. whenever i look in the mirror i get upset. skin on my legs and arms are all covered in red bumps as well because of a skin condition and it makes me sad. i'm still very young and i can't finish my education because my stomach and emotional problems make it difficult for me to concentrate and remember facts. a lot of times i can't think straight. brain fog? depression?

i've made many breakthroughs in the way i think, but there are still a lot of self esteem issues i have to battle out. it's true that none of my problems are more than minor inconveniences, but in the end they all add up to a lot of emotional distress. normal fairly "healthy" people would fidget and get upset over those problems even if they have just one of them. not to mention i'm a teenager living in the big city with several problems that make me feel ugly and a major health issue that boggles me down. nothing seems to be ever good enough for us teens haha. hopefully time will mature and help me.

i wrote all this because i want you guys to know that the reason i'm having trouble isn't simply because i'm not trying hard enough to get better or that i just don't want to get better bad enough. there are obstacles for me as there are for many of you guys. i don't want to be judged inappropriately (i'm not saying that i am) because at this moment because my diet comprises of taboo foods. i'm trying to find my way as well. thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)