CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Finally a solution to the taste of MMS

candidaman Views: 5,296
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,133,939

Re: Finally a solution to the taste of MMS

Hey, guys, how about using lemon juice as both an activator *and* a mask for the taste?

I've recently started squeezing a fresh lemon (strained) into a glass of water for liver cleansing/maintenance. This is in addition to taking my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , which I've been activating with c. acid solution and then drinking separately with just water.

But what if I combined all these steps?

1. Squeeze one fresh lemon into glass (about 1 oz of lemon juice).
2. Add Miracle-Mineral-Supplement drops.
3. Wait 3 minutes, add water, and drink.

I wouldn't even have to use the citric acid solution, and I figure I would taste mostly lemon.

Anything wrong with this?

As I recall, it's OK to use more activator than you need. In this case, it would be an abundance of fresh lemon juice that would also help the liver and mask the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement taste. Right?

Finally, regarding the grapefruit warning above: What about eating a fresh grapefruit? Could I do that for breakfast after taking MMS? Or should I wait a while?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)