CureZone   Log On   Join
Interesting Experience with Different,locally grown Food

west4 Views: 933
Published: 11 years ago

Interesting Experience with Different,locally grown Food

I spent eleven days in my home town in Sicily where I was born. I must say the locally grown foods there are significantly better than the best organic food I can get in the US. Both me and my mother, who lives there, were eating all locally grown foods except for some powdered milk that my mother eats every day. I was eating a lot of meat, goat cheese, which both tasted great, vegetables, oranges, white pasta and bread, and even some sweets. Yet, both my PH and my mother's PH were around 7.5. I was not doing the alkalizing drink but I was taking a multi mineral formula with 1000mg of calcium and 500 mg of magnesium. Once I got back to the US my PH was still above 7 even after eating airline food for one day. Now it's a struggle to keep my PH at or above 7 even with the alkalizing drink which obviously works well. I guess eating in season, high quality locally grown food offsets eating all the meat and goat cheese which are supposed to make you acid. It goes to show how bad our food supply is in the US. If the organic food, which is what I eat mostly, is not that good in the US, imagine how bad all the processed, conventional, sugary food must be. This threatens to wreck the economy. We all know how expensive health care is and how many obese, sick people there are who are always complaining that we don't have universal health care. The blame has to first to the food growers and suppliers who create and sell pseudo foods and put profits above everything else and second to the people who eat them with abandon and then complain about health care and insurance and fall for the slick politician who promises universal health care when they know that there is not enough money to pay for it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)