CureZone   Log On   Join
day nine... and i really miss food :(

RedHearted Views: 1,391
Published: 15 years ago

day nine... and i really miss food :(

Hey Guys,
Hope everyone out there is having a successful cleanse thus far. I am on my 9th day of the cleanse. I am planning to do 11, so i have three days left including today. I'm just having a hard time sticking out these last few days. I really miss food. It has been a very emotional thing for me recently. I've tried reading recipes to prepare for what i will be eating afterward, and it makes me upset and really, really frustrated. I think that maybe this has to do with dealing with the drug-like aspects of food... maybe some sort of an emotional withdrawal. I dont know. I just feel bitchy, upset and a little bit resentful. I am trying to have a better attitude about this...

And i say this not to negate the great things that have come out of this cleanse, including lots of self-knowledge, peace, clarity of mind, spirit and body and an interesting perspective on the world. But if anyone has some wisdom or insight to impart on how i may better weather these last few days, i am certainly open to hearing it.
Thank you all,
liz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.436 sec, (1)