CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: E.S. and baking soda bath

cass.gr Views: 4,614
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 113,297

Re: E.S. and baking soda bath

Thank you all!
I thought there was some info about this but last night, in my “state” I could not find it and got a little scared. I felt intoxicated! It reminded me of how I used to feel all the time actually! I find it fascinating that once you start on your way to rebuilding and balancing, mistakes take a much higher toll on you than when you were totally sick and ignorant of what your are doing to yourself.

Now I have been using the Hydrogen Peroxide as a spray usually before and after any shower bath, but not in the water. One of my main signs of acidy is in my skin via chronic hives, acne, and foot problems. Also, I have a hard time actually sweating like most people do, I seem to sweat 24/7 from my hands and feet only and it takes a LOT of exercise to get a little sweat from anywhere else. I see that now as a blockage of the toxins / Nitrogen Acid Isotope escape route.

Also, I now see that my pH must be on an average of 6.0 or lower. This will be confirmed when the pH strips get here…..

Bottom line is I should have found the additional info on invincible blog before my experience! Thank you for re-providing it for me in either case. My next attempt will ensure I am more hydrated and have more alkali minerals waiting; I will take a much shorter and hotter soak with the cold shower right after and let you know the results of that. It will, however, have to wait a while as I still don’t feel quite right this morning! Perhaps Sunday will be good…..

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)