CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: peroxide

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Extra Oxygen Boosts Energy
OxyActin gives you a noticeable energy AND health boost wit...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
ozoneman Views: 1,331
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,131,750

Re: peroxide

Hi cobra1999
I would suggest you take antioxidants with any ozone/oxygen therapy to protect the healthy cells while the weak, dead and dying ones are being eliminated by nascent oxygen. Personally I use The Essentials from Usana Health Sciences. They are an excellent multivitamin/mineral/antioxidant product.

I would never suggest to anyone to breathe STRONG raw ozone directly, especially if it is created from room or atmospheric air and definitely not from a medical generator. the ozone causes the lungs to detox way too quickly causing extreme pain, coughing,loss of breath, headache etc.
There is a safe ozone protocol that involves breathing the ozone made from a medical grade generator with pure oxygen when it has been bubbled through olive oil. The resultant gas is terpene gas and it is very effective for many lung conditions.
Small amounts of ozone in room air (less than .08 parts per million) can be beneficial.

Ozone is unpatentable and must be produced at source. Therefore no great profits can be made from it. Since no profits can be made from it, it is discredited, disallowed, the public misinformed and it's promoters punished in many ways by the highest levels of authority. There have been a lot of generations gone by since it was in wide use worldwide, and those same generations have been taught at the highest levels of education that ozone is a toxic deadly gas, not the gift that Mother Nature gave us. This knowledge has become conventional wisdom unfortunately.

Read my article on ozone generators for a clearer understanding at

http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com/generator.html

I hope you find it informative.

As for cures of any dis-ease, only the body/mind/spirit can cure itself if it is rid of its toxic burden and is supported by our Mother Earth. There is no outside force/product/manufactured food/drug that cures anything. That's my 2 cents worth (maybe 4)
cheers,
paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)