CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My opinion of LF

VX Views: 1,083
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,061,190

Re: My opinion of LF

>> i started doing Liver Flushes after I used HUMAWORM for 30 day's. When using HUMAWORM I noticed my skin disease got worse.

Sometimes things get worse before they get better. The first time my wife did Humaworm, it actually gave her 2 very very bad cold sores (herpes) on her face. They usually come every 3 months, but these attacks were fairly bad. She wanted to stop, but I didn't let her.

Now, 8 months later, no herpes, no cold sores at all. Now she understands.

I'm guessing you are at stage 1 of several stages of regaining your health. You can't rely on any one thing to cure you, it's a process. But you did the right thing by starting with a parasite cleanse, it just sounds like you need to do several more, maybe alternating months.

>>After that I did 7 more flushes, only until my last flush when I woke up in the middle of the night and vomited for like 20 minutes.

That's probably because you were infested with parasites again. parasites will make flushes not work (like they did with me) and they will also make you very sick during a flush (like they did with me). You obviously have parasite problems, so by not continuing to do parasite cleanse maintenance, it was just a matter of time before you had a bad flush experience.

I'd focus more on parasite cleanses, and I'd definitely get a zapper.

Maybe also try an alternate (easier and more gentle) flush like the one below if you're getting demoralized. It's worked for some people.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=180601#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)