CureZone   Log On   Join
CSA Farming....

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
cass.gr Views: 876
Published: 15 years ago

CSA Farming....

First off, I did NOT Liverflush this weekend……. Personally I’m ashamed of my reasons and excuses. Needless less to say, I’ll be doing some enemas and preparation before my next attempt….:) fun fun fun...

Let me get this out of the way now…

MORELESS: Yes! Mr. Harvey was on in Chicago A.M. 720 or 780 I’m not sure. Come to think of it, he probably still is…

INVINCIBLE: Yet more unfound M/L posts. Thank you for bringing to my attention the “gardening posts” I just might try some “bucket gardening” this year. Although I’m more excited to try sprouting! Which brings me into …

FINALYFAITH: I’m excited to try “essence” bread to your “exact” specifications! No but really it does sound like a good bread and I can’t wait to try I actually have another question for you regarding your grasses; would you say that it is true that you can juice “ANY” grass? I live in the mid-west and I have a lot of areas were I could get types of grass in a natural form. But is their something I should avoid or just things with leaves???? Thank you!

O.K. now on to my point. I have been struggling with the concept of how to get foods not picked too early and how to eat in-season in my region??? I think I finally found a good solution and I thought it might help some here. As I live in the mid-west U.S. it’s just starting to become time for harvesting spring crops!

I found a concept called “CSA” or Community Supported Agriculture. What this is, in effect, is a way to purchase a “share” of a crop from a local farmer. Typically this would be an organic small farm. The idea is too try to bring farmers and end users closer! You pay for a share upfront or in payments and typically get weekly deliveries to your home. What a perfect way for those of us who cannot farm ourselves! I cannot wait until I start getting deliveries of the best possible veggies that were picked the day before! I can say, I’ve probably never had such freshness in all my 29 years! My theory is that I’ll see the difference and taste the difference and perhaps even come to be able to sense the difference from the organic story bought stuff.

Although this is most likely “old” news to most of you here I truly had no idea such a thing existed and am very hopeful that this will be a great step towards pH balancing!

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)