CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doc - do you know where this comes from?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
luz Views: 1,693
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,130,369

Re: Doc - do you know where this comes from?

Thanks a million, to everybody here! I will gradually take a look at all your tips!

I went to an alternative practitioner yesterday who is testing and treating with bioresonance and works with Clark-like herbs and bioresonance-medicin. He found all stages of development of ascaris und diverse liver flukes, toxoplasmosis and more. Thank goodness not the buskii and no tapeworms. But as well a lot of bacteriums and viruses and environmental toxins, overloaded kidneys etc. He did a bioresonance treatment, gave me bioresonance medicine, antiparasatical stuff, enzymes, but no allopathic antivermizides. He tested them, but said I shouldn’t take them. Anyway I’m not yet ready for prescription drugs against parasites.

No apnoa last night! The alternative practitioner told me that the apnoa-like symptom could very well be associated with the parasites. That was what I felt too, because of this I asked this question in the parasite boards here. I will restart my battle against the critters more consequently and more intense, with help of the herbs, enzymes, the zapper and the bioresonance medicine. CONSISTENCY is the magic word ;-) And at the moment I have to care about my poor kidneys. I willl order humaworm as well. Hopefully I can get it through customs, the german import laws are maybe one of the strictest worldwide.

Today I had a colonic, that was good after yesterdays treatment. I will see what comes out tomorrow, cause most of the time after a colonic I release worms the day after.

I took MMS for the last 3 months, maybe I was stirring up a lot of critters, and released bacteriums,viruses and toxins, which has been docked to the parasites. I already saw flukes several weeks ago, after 7 drops of MMS. This could be a too heavy load for my kidneys.

Anyway I’m now nearly sure the apnoa is due to parasites, as I already had a time of being free of this symptom, after I released a lot of flukes after one week of daily zapping. But if you suffer so bad like I did the last 2 weeks you are getting doubtful, and so I needed to ask “fellow sufferers” for their opinion.

Barefoot or Humaworm? Does it make big difference which one I take?

But what about the break of 90 days! Is it really meaningfull or rather careless?

Blessings to all of you

Luz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (2)