CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my experience with glyconutrients

glycolover Views: 5,632
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,187

Re: my experience with glyconutrients

Wow, sorry to hear about your skin. I am under the impression that glyconutrients work if your problem is cell to cell communication. Not everyones problem is. Testimonials are definitely not a marketing ploy. It might feel that way if your problem stems from something else other than your cells not communicating properly. Some formulas are amazing. Glyco mannan and A*****ose are the only two that really work, so if it didn't work for you I am sorry that it didn't work, I have a friend at work who has severe Psoriasis and gave him some G*********n, and it totally worked for him. I agree that gluten could be a factor, have been off for 2 months now and WOW. My problem was not skin, though. You know, they have a money back guarantee I would take advantage of. They are great people who really care about health. Best of luck as you look for an answer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)