CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doc - do you know where this comes from?/Jessesmom where are you?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,582
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,129,755

Re: Doc - do you know where this comes from?/Jessesmom where are you?

Hi,
This does sound like sleep apnea, but what is the cause of sleep apnea?
IMO, if something is wrong, I would look at parasitic infestation first and address that to see if the symptoms would go away.
It tkes a very long time, sometimes, to rid the body of ascarids. I would suggest you look up Jessesmom's posts, get on a regular antiparasite program with regular liver flushes and keep up with the dewormer until the ascaris problem is eradicated.
Also, the liver piles junk in there in layers as well as the liver has compartments that empty over time. The liver empties this junk in layers.
IMO, you still have a parasite problem.
I would stay away from hospitals. When was the last time they actually came up with an answer to anything? Even the tests that are done, like in a medical laboratory, only have 20% of accuracy most of the time. Inside information and experience.
Thanks.
Stay on here. People will help you. Doc is great. We will all try to the best of our ability to keep helping you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)