I wanted to make up a much smaller quantity of the lime water so I calculated one quarter teaspoon of the pickling lime to two thirds of a cup of water would be about right OR half a teaspoon lime to one and a third cups water.
My math skills are even more deficient than my ph level, so if anyone would care to check the math and correct this before I poison myself, I'd sure appreciate it!
Also, could someone please repost the recipe for the bath with lime water and epsom salts? That seems like a great use for some of the extra pickling lime.
And finally, how do you know if you've absorbed or ingested too much calcium?