CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whats the best outcome here? -need some good advice

Views: 2,408
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,119,266

Re: Whats the best outcome here? -need some good advice

"And I didnt say I didnt know what it was like to BE a child...I remember being a child very well. It was misery (i had a bad time) I feel sorry for him, because Ive been there(minus the spoiled thing)."

Childhood = misery, therefore a child is miserable, hence the non-maternal connection. Makes sense to me.

Entering into a partnership of convenience has its pitfalls. You have made your position on committing to this man very clear: no committment, only convenience. If this is the core of your partnership with this man, I would urge you to END IT and avoid getting into such a situation in the future. This kid didn't make himself - he is the product of a couple that were obviously not emotionally or physically prepared to have and raise a child (a more-common-than-not scenario, these days). This kid doesn't have a choice in any matters affecting his emotional or physical health - he is at the mercy of whatever suits his mother and/or father. Having said that, he is not your responsibility and, under no circumstances, should you be made to feel that he IS.

If it were me, I'd get the heck out, pay off the lease or make some arrangement, and never enter into another arrangement of convenience without taking the entire picture into consideration, again. Just my 2 cents.

Best wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.641 sec, (1)