CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bad reaction - HELP

ananda7 Views: 2,718
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,128,537

Re: bad reaction - HELP

when i had the flu i had such a stuffy head and my ears felt full of fluid. i know dizziness is often caused by fluid in the ear. although with my flu i didnt get dizzy, my ears did feel full (and still do, actually but less intense.) i would tend to think that either the mms lossened some stuff in the head or it is still part of the flu. although my acute conditions from the flu are gone (fever, chills, aches, naseaa) my stuffy nose and ears still have a bit longer to go. i did not stop taking the mms, i just went to very low doses. if i were him i wouldnt stop taking mms, i would just go to like 2 or 3 drops. i don't believe it is something that will stay for good, but it may take a few days to a week to clear up. let us know. and i know people always say to dring alot of water, and its true, the more water, the faster these things pass.

ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)