CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Throwing up white stuff on my firts 24 hours of fast

snowflowr82 Views: 6,361
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,128,544

Re: Throwing up white stuff on my firts 24 hours of fast

Well i was contemplating 10-15 days i'm now on my 3rd day and feeling great really no more sickness at all just alittle weak and tired since i'm not really getting much sleep (which is abnormal for me) alot of tossing and turning. I was 136lbs when i started and this morning i was 129lbs so lost quite a bit of weight in the first 3 days... no more illness in the stomach just a hollow uncomfortable feeling at time mostly at night. When i urinate its cloudy not sure if maybe thats the fat being burned and disposed of through my urine. I also am burping alot which is very unusual for me??? But i'm glad to say overall i'm feeling great not hungry once even though i am still preparing meals for my husband and son.. The reason i was concerned about the white stuff is that when i was pregnant with my son i had morning sickness for 9 months and in the morning always threw up alot of bile and never had bile with white stringy stuff nor mucus... If its parasites then i'm very glad they are gone but why would they be in my stomach?? Looking for food then dying from the acid???

I just got my humaworm pills in and will take them after my fast is over if i'm not pregnant i will know on or around the 14th of this month if i am.. I would love to get all the bad stuff out of me and start from scratch eating wise after this fast.. I'm very addicted to sugars and did the simple candida test of spitting in water first thing in the morning and did show that i have some overgrowth so want to nip that in the bud as well. Well thanks for all your information.

snowflowr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)