CureZone   Log On   Join
All moreless posts...

cass.gr Views: 1,255
Published: 15 years ago

All moreless posts...

O.K .I’m very happy, I just got my pH strips on order, I’m going to start my first of many…. liver cleanses this weekend and I have made the full 4 weeks of slowly changing my diet from all refined sugars and hydrogenated oils to all (what I used to be “allergic" to) fruits and veggies. Also, all natural other things just not a “lot” of them O.K.? Like nuts and beans ect…. What I need now is a little help finding an online source for pickling lime. I’m in the U.S. so no issues there. I’m sure I could find it but I’ve been so busy today collecting all moreless posts and creating txt files of them which brings me to my point…

Right now the names of my files are a little off but I’m going to fix that and then I have every post that moreless “started” in a txt file named by the date posted. Each file contains first the “subject” then “date and time” and then message. “IF” moreless or invincible has a use for these files for getting all the info into the new form, I’d be glad to share. There is almost 50 files….

However, I did not get any reply messages and or any conversations that moreless might have given good info that were not started by him so I an a little incomplete. Lastly these files came from all the forums. This one, the new A/A and the “A/A debate” In either case moreless or invincible,. If you can use them let me know.

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)