Actually, I feel pretty good! My ph is consistently 5.5 so I'll likely not last another month, so yay, I don't have to worry about remembering to pay the mortgage or getting any work done this week so I think I'm going to kick back, make some margaritas, paint my toenails Toxic Pink, and get a head start on writing my eulogy.
Seriously though, the only reason I can think of why my ph is so low is that I'm taking too many minerals and dumping acid. Don't know if that's right or if I'm really knocking on heavens door. Either way, I feel great! I do feel more energetic since I've been drinking the moreless drink and taking the extra minerals. Hey, I bet if I go over and dig my own grave they'll give me a discount on the funeral!