CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Frontier Pharmaceuticals

spacehoppa Views: 1,687
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,126,911

Re: Frontier Pharmaceuticals

Hi Riversong and Ananda,

I just bought the toothpaste and the exfoliating cream and tried them for the first time last night. I am extremely impressed with both products.

The toothpaste tastes good, is dead easy to use with no waiting time - just squirt it on your brush, smoosh the two pastes together and get on with brushing - and it leaves your mouth feeling cool, germ-free, odour-free and I swear my teeth are slightly whiter and gums pinker after just two uses.

The face cream is just as impressive. After applying it my face felt incredibly smooth and clean (obviously!) and my wrinkles seem slightly lessened this morning. Could be my imagination of course, though time will tell for sure.

I used it to clean my specs and they came up a treat! So much so that I noticed for the first time that they have a logo engraved into the lenses - not so pleased about that mind you! They're blurry enough without actually having stuff engraved in the field of vision.

I'll be interested to see if it does anything for the sun (age) spots on my face. Here's hoping!

They also sell a dog shampoo, which I may well send off for. My dog's a bearded collie and you wouldn't believe the crap in her coat.

I don't want to sound like an advert for these guys, but so far I am very pleased with the stuff!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)